* 32 campsites
|Crescent Lake Campground features maintained outhouses, water pumps and public parking.
|Above: Campsite #17 offers great views of the lake.
* Canoe and motorized access
* Tables, fire grates, water pumps, and outhouses provided
* Barrier-free fishing pier
The Crescent Lake Campground is a Superior National Forest Campground. Built along the northern shore of the lake, half of the sites provide lake access. Public parking is available near the boat launch.
Sawbill Canoe Outfitters is the concessionaire operator of Crescent Lake Campground and maintains a store with showers, laundry, grocery and convenience items, canoe and camping gear rental, a pay telephone and a Verizon wireless hotspot--located 13 miles from Crescent Lake Campground. Although, there are no water, sewer, or electrical hookups at Crescent, it can easily accommodate large motorhomes and trailers.
Sites are $18/night with a limit of 9 people per site. Half the sites can be reserved online: www.recreation.gov or by calling toll free 1-877-444-6777. Campsite #9 may only be reserved by people requiring handicapped access. Half the sites are first come, first served. The campground is rarely full.
• Nine people per site maximum
• One car or truck allowed per campsite. Second car or truck allowed with $9 additional fee. Maximum of two cars or trucks per campsite. All vehicles must be on parking spurs.
• Campsite must be occupied on the firest night. Campsite cannot be unattended for more than 24 hours.
• Quiet hours 10 PM to 6 AM. Respect your neighbors. No loud music.
• Fires in the fire grates only. Leave your fire dead out.
• Pets must be leashed.
• Cut no green or growing thing.
• Bag your garbage. Place in dumpster. Keep dumpster latched.
• Bears love coolers. Keep your cooler out of sight in a hard sided vehicle.
• Leave your campsite cleaner than you found it. Remove all litter from the fire ring.
• Fireworks are not allowed.
Click here for a printable map of the campground.