Sawbill Canoe Outfitters manages three handicapped accessible campsites: H1 and H2 at Sawbill Lake Campground, and site # 9 located at Crescent Lake Campground.
|Sawbill's campgrounds feature maintained outhouses, water pumps, public parking and a dump station.
|Above: Campsite #5 offers great views of the lake.
These sites offer easy access to barrier-free fishing piers, handicapped accessible outhouses, and solar powered water pumps.
You can reserve online by clicking these links for the Sawbill Lake Campground or the Crescent Lake Campground or by calling toll free 1-877-444-6777.
Sites can't be reserved for any sooner than four days or longer than six months in advance.
These three sites may only be reserved by people requiring handicapped access.
Sawbill Canoe Outfitters is the concessionaire operator Sawbill Lake Campground, Crescent Lake Campground and Temperance River Campground. We maintain a store with showers, laundry, grocery and convenience items, canoe and camping gear rental, and a pay telephone--located 23 miles north of Tofte. Although there are no water, sewer, or electrical hookups at the campgrounds, they can easily accommodate large motorhomes and trailers.
Sites are $16/night with a limit of 8 people per site.
* Quiet hours must be observed between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. every day.
* Dogs are welcome, but must be leashed and under control at all times.
* One car or truck allowed per campsite. Second car or truck is allowed with an $8 additional fee. Maximum of two vehicles allowed per campsite. All vehicles must be on parking spurs.
* Cut no green or growing thing.
* Fires must be contained in the designated fire pits and supervised at all times. Put your fires dead out before leaving your site.
* Leave your campsite cleaner than you found it. Remove all litter from the fire ring before you leave.
A warning about bears: keep your food inside a hard-sided vehicle with the windows rolled up tight whenever you are away from camp and at night. Bears love coolers.
For more information about each campground, including directions, click below.