Posted on


5/16/07 – As of now, you can reserve permits for Sawbill, Baker, Homer and Brule Lakes for entry on May 20th or later. Go to, or call toll free 1-877-550-6777 to reserve a permit.
That is all we know for now, but we’ll have more specific information in an hour or so. – Bill